Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Review of Sanyo Ecj-hc55s Ecjhc55s/rice Cooker/5.5cup/jar/micom

Originally submitted at Beach Audio

# Separate Inner Pots and Inner Lids for Rice and Slow Cooking # Titanium-Coated Extra-Thick (3mm) Non-Stick Rice Cooking Inner Pot with Round Bottom for Maximum Heat Distribution and Optimum Cooking # Multi-Menu Selections. Ideal for White, Mixed, Rinse-Free, Brown, Haiga, and Sushi Rice, Q...


My favorite Kitchen Device.

By Firefoxx65 from Seattle, WA on 12/28/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Cooks Evenly, Good Flavor, Easy To Clean, Multi-purpose, Quick and Easy

Best Uses: Creative Meals, Side Dishes, Vegetables

Describe Yourself: Avid Cook

I have used it to make Rice, Hard Boiled Eggs, Sushi and Jook.
So far I have made Sushi Rice and Long Grain Rice and they have turned out perfectly. I like the fact that you can make as little as 1 Cup of Rice at a time. I tend to not eat leftovers so being able to cook such a small amount at a time will help me not waste food. The timer function is great on the machine as I can have rice ready to pack my lunch in the morning.
I made Jook using the recipe in the included recipe book. Today I Hardboiled 8 Eggs in it and they came out just right.
Even my husband wants to learn how to use this machine.
Clean up on the machine is super easy.

(legalese)

No comments: